Saturday, October 31, 2009

Taking a Break from Bed Rest

Who knew that taking some mandatory rest can be so tiring?

Last Wednesday, I was already feeling off but I had some work to do so I ignored it. By the time I went home, I was already burning up with a high fever. I still intended to go to work the following day but my father scolded me. So I opted to work from home instead. I still didn't feel any better so after my shift, I went to the doctor's office. He told me that I should take some rest. So here I am...tired of resting. Honestly, even if I'm a lazy ass bum I still want some activities. My mother won't even let me open a book for crying out loud.

Lesson learned: Listen to your body before it forces you to take some rest. ktnxbye! baka mahuli ng guardia sibil.

No comments:

Post a Comment