Sunday, August 22, 2010

Movie Bum

My dad has been watching movies day in and day out ever since the citibank promo began. While he has watched every single film released I, on the other hand, have not watched a single one. The last film that I watched in the movie house was Alice in Wonderland. Yes, you read it correctly. it has been MONTHS since I last watched a movie. Prior to that I watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Needless to say, I am not a fan of watching movies in the cinema house. I just think that it's too much of a hassle to go out of the house and spend hundreds of pesos for a film that I won't be able to appreciate because of noisy people. My number one pet peeve when it comes to watching movies is when a person tries to act like s/he is part of the movie. The people who seems to feel like they are the narrator of the film as if their companion was blind and he has to relate every single detail to his companion and everyone near him. FYI we did not pay approximately 200pesos to hear you talk! I am a talkative person myself, but I do know when to shut up.

This is why I prefer downloading movies and watching it on my laptop. Not only do I have to luxury of silence, but I also control whether or not I fast track through boring scenes. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment