Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gone Crazy...


My trip to Macau is just a week away and my friends and I already have a hotel to stay in. The only problem is that we still don't know where we can eat at a reasonable price and the schedule and fares of the public transportation (bus, in particular) there. So I looked them up in our ever reliable(?) Google Map for street directions and stuff. The good news is that we can go from one point to the other by walking...bad news is that the street names are in CHINESE. I may look Chinese, but I sure as hell cannot read Chinese characters to save my life.

We are relying on the shuttle service from the hotel to get around (hopefully for free) however there is this little problem called operating hours. We arrive there at night, so we need to make the most of our stay there during the night and off we to to Hong Kong the following day.

Anyway, I am still trying to figure out the map that I have here. So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment