Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's been a LONG time...

It's been a while since my last post, I just didn't know what to write about. My current "freelance" state isn't really doing much for my bank account. LOL

I watched a concert for the first time in my life last month, October 24, 2012 with my friends. It was a kpop concert, I never imagined myself liking pop music much less Korean Pop music but there I was, dragging my friend all over the place until the show began. I will blog about it, albeit incoherently, later.

To get rid of the post-concert depression that fans around the world experienced, I decided to read the "in" novel these days, the Fifty Shades trilogy. It was entertaining yet I think there are more publish-worthy fictions online. Will write a very brief review later as well.

In other news, I REALLY want to go visit Korea and Japan. I recently achieved my childhood dream of visiting Cambodia earlier this year and it was beyond my expectations. I might start a travel blog soon too, as requested by my friends. They have been joking that for an unemployed person, I sure travel a lot.

Well, I guess that's it for the intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment