Friday, October 14, 2011

Writer's Block...Again?

It's been a long time since I last posted on this blog...or any of my other blogs. Been busy with life. >.< A lot of stuff has been piling up and they have left me in no mood to write. Most of the time I just want to escape from reality and writing these days just makes me want to rant. I don't want that. I want to remove all the angst from my heart and mind. How will I do that? Meditation makes my head hurt. LOL Exercise makes my body ache. Talking about my problems just makes them seem more real..for once, I want to escape. But I know my problem will just get worse once it catches up to me. Since I was a kid, my parents taught me one thing: RUNNING AWAY IS NEVER AN OPTION. So time for me to exercise I guess. LOL Feeling helpless is not my thing so, until I find a solution, I will just have to roll with the punches. I Know I can find a way through this shit. I just need to find the flush...

No comments:

Post a Comment