Friday, July 23, 2010

onemanga.com: A Poor Otaku's Friend

I have been reading manga for as long as I can remember. Sadly, it is not the cheapest and most available piece of reading in the Philippines. That is why I was so happy when I was acquainted with manga scanlations, or scans of translated manga posted online for FREE.

One of the first sites that I have frequented was OneManga. So imagine my shock and utter dismay when I found this note on my way to read the latest release of Naruto.


Due to some problem with publishers, OneManga has opted to close down until further notice. I hope that someday soon, they will re-open. It has been a great pleasure to visit it every so often to get my daily manga fix. It was very useful when I didn't know what to read next because of their random selection button. I have been in some trouble because of that though (LOL labels like "not safe for office" should be indicated).

Farewell onemanga.com you will be missed by this poor otaku.

No comments:

Post a Comment