Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

For lack of better words to use, I will use the template for these sorts of stuff. Happy New Year everyone!
2009 hasn't exactly been an exceptional year for me, it seemed to have passed by in a breeze. Fine there are some highlights that came during the -ber months; Ondoy, DEATHS, new job, and new additions to the family. However I feel that I haven't grown as a person this year. I actually feel more lost than ever.

Unlike most people, I do not make new year's resolutions primarily because I think it's bogus. If you want to change something about yourself, then change it. No need to make promises(I actually believe in the saying "Promises are meant to be broken"). But if I have to make "plans" I intend to become less threatening and more feminine (steep, IKR). I guess that's it. So...how does one put on make up? What are those eye thingies you put on your eyelids again?


On other news, I now have a new camera! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment